Explore our promoted experiences
- Private art tour of the galleries of 50 Moganshan Road (M50) in Shanghai
- Experience the growing underground culture of modern and avant-garde art in China
- Tour the complex of studios and galleries with your guide
- Gain an in-depth understanding of China's contemporary art scene
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your informative guide shares the history of the contemporary arts movement in Shanghai as you tour the large complex. Stop by galleries like BizArt, a non-profit that promotes young up-and-coming artists, and check out Eastlink, known for some of the city’s most controversial exhibitions. Expect to see a variety of media including photography, sculpture, painting, furniture, graffiti and more.
If you’re lucky, your guide can introduce you to some of the resident artists during your tour. Relish the chance to learn about modern styles in China’s contemporary art and enjoy a firsthand experience of the world’s most vibrant art scenes while in Shanghai. With a local guide, you’ll be able to see more and come away with a deeper understanding of modern art in China.
Tours are offered in the morning and afternoon, making it easy to fit into your sightseeing schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shanghai Pathways
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.