- 2-hour walking tour of the Shanghai French Concession
- Learn about the history of this unique part of Shanghai, once owned by the French, through the eyes of a local
- Visit Xin Tian Di, where the First Conference of the Communist Party took place
- Pass quaint villas and apartments from the early 1900s, admire a French-style park and explore an arts and crafts enclave
- Your expert local guide will point out how this area retains its distinct French character
Departure & Return
Outside of the "EXIT" site of the 1st National Congress of the Communist Party of China Museum, Please kindly contact Shanghai Pathways to confirm and get the meeting point picture in advance. The email address is listed on your voucher.
What To Expect
Admire the intricate facades of villas and apartments built in the early 20th century and discover the famous figures that have resided within. Take to the back streets in order to catch a rare glimpse of local Shanghai life and then enjoy some leisurely free time in Tianzifang.
Browse the bespoke boutiques, handicraft stores and charismatic restaurants of the enclave and then bid your guide and group farewell. Feel free to continue exploring independently or make your own way back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting point is subject to change. Please confirm with your tour operator at least 24 hours prior to departure time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shanghai Pathways
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.