4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Recapture the sophistication and magic of old Shanghai on this unique night tour: a private Chinese banquet in a hidden villa. Begin with a tea ritual accompanied by a private “qin” (zither) performance. Then head into the private dining room to feast on a menu of organic vegetables, fine meat, and seafood chosen while still alive. Your evening includes transfers by premier vehicle: Alcoholic drinks are at your own expense.
- Feast on a Shanghainese-imperial banquet in a private villa
- Savor three of the finest Chinese teas as a zither plays
- Your private guide is on hand to translate and assist at any time
- The evening includes door-to-door round-trip private transfers
4 hours private banquet. Set in private villa with Qin performance and full set luxury dinner and tea ceremony.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Your dinner menu depends on the seasoning material with organic vegetable, live seafood and quality meat.
Pick up and drop of service by premier car
Private tea ceremony (3 kinds of best quality tea tasting)
Private Qin (Zither) performance
Private Chinese opera performance(for group of 8 or more)
Private banquet (season menu)
Professional English Speaking guide
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel in central Shanghai.
- Shanghai cruise terminal (No.500 East Daming Road, Hongkou District)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Private Chinese opera performance is available only for group of 8 or above
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shanghai Advisor Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7644P21
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Banquet including Kun Opera, Zither Performance and Tea Ceremony
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShanghaiCooking Classes - Eastern ChinaDining Experiences - Eastern ChinaCooking Classes - SuzhouDining Experiences - SuzhouCooking Classes - HangzhouDining Experiences - HangzhouCategory
Jinjiang Action ParkShanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsShanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Duolun RoadShanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)PudongLupu BridgeMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Fengjing Ancient TownShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalShanghai Chedun Film ParkWorld Expo MuseumShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Wuzhen Water TownM50 Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)