4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Customize this private guided tour of Shanghai by picking two to three attractions to visit. On the half-day tour you can either follow a suggested itinerary or choose based on your interests. Attractions include the well-preserved Yuyuan Garden, the Bund or Riverside Promenade (Binjiang Da Dao) with skyline views, the French quarter, and more.
- This tour is good for first-time visitors to Shanghai
- Customize your tour itinerary based your preferences
- Choose between a morning, afternoon, or evening departure times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Attraction entrance fee
Food and drinks
Airport pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Shanghai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For airport/cruise layover or outskirt area travelers, please either meet up at Fairmont Peace Hotel or Maglev Train Station. Or additional pick up charges apply
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Flexible Private Shanghai City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Flexible Private Shanghai City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Flexible Private Shanghai City Tour
4 hours 20 minutes
13 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiNight Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouCity Tours - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsShanghai Old City (Nanshi)Bund Sightseeing TunnelShanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Former Residence of Sun Yat-senJin Mao TowerJing’an TempleShanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Shanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)ZhujiajiaoShanghai Chedun Film ParkPudongM50 Moganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Zhujiajiao Kezhi GardenWuzhen Water TownChina Art PalaceShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)