- Early-access tour of the Seville Cathedral
- Explore one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about Seville's culture, religion, and history
- Morning tour leaves the rest of the day free for sightseeing
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours next to the statue of the Inmaculada Conception at Plaza del Triunfo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Marvel at the sheer size of the building, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Soak up the ambiance of the nearly-empty space, and enjoy looking around without the presence of the usual crowds.
Walk through the enormous central nave, dominated by a choir box and one of the largest altarpieces in the world, which features carved scenes from the life of Christ. See the city key surrendered to Fernando by the Moorish and Jewish city occupants, inscribed with a final protest. Admire the 15th-century stained glass windows and the intricate iron screens that close off the eighty chapels in the cathedral. The Royal Chapel, or Capilla Real, was the original royal burial chapel and now contains the silver shrine of Fernando III.
Opt to climb La Giralda, originally a Moorish minaret and now the cathedral's bell tower. This tower is 343 feet (105 meters) tall and is a well-known symbol of the city of Seville.
After your tour, feel free to ask questions before heading off to continue exploring Seville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms