- Skip the line access to the Alcázar of Seville with professional guide
- Learn about the history of this important Seville landmark and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Get to see the scenario of Dorne in the TV Series Game of Thrones
- Upgrade to include a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Seville Cathedral and La Giralda
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide close to the Statue of the Inmaculada Conception at Plaza del Triunfo.
What To Expect
Walk through the UNESCO World Heritage Site, observe the Rooms of Charles V, the Patio of the Maidens, the Plaster Patio, the Hunting Patio, the Horse Shoe Arches, and the Ambassador's Room. Get a breath of fresh air in the meticulously manicured English gardens, featuring flowers, fruit trees, and water features.
Be sure to bring your camera for photos of architectural details representing styles from the Mudéjar to the 19th century. Hear about the famous monarch and poet al-Mutamid and what life was like in Spain in 1812.
Your tour concludes after exploring this remarkable representation of Spanish history.
Maximize your time in Seville by upgrading your tour to include skip-the-line entry and a guided tour of Seville Cathedral—the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. After exploring the Alcazar, stroll to Seville Cathedral and discover the UNESCO-listed landmark alongside your guide.
Be amazed by the intricate interior décor of 80 chapels: admire prismatic stained glass, priceless masterpieces by Goya and Murillo, and the reputed remains of Christopher Columbus. Ascend to the summit of La Giralda—architectural evidence of the mosque that the cathedral replaced—and absorb spectacular city views.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that we need the indicated personal data of each traveler to confirm the reservation. If we do not receive it you wont be able to take the tour and refund wont be provided
- Please note that in order to visit the Cathedral you will need to choose it at booking time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The duration of the Alcazar Tour is 90 minutes, the tour with Cathedral takes 3h
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There is a break in the middle of the Alcazar and Cathedral for drinks, food and bathroom, however the tour does get a LITTLE bit tiring towards the end so be prepared to walk and stand a lot." See review
- "The early access is the best way to see the Alcazar in order to avoid too many people and the queues." See review
- "It was a very long day so be prepared for it!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews