- Early-access tour of the Alcázar of Seville with skip-the-line entry
- Learn about the history of this important Seville landmark and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Get to see areas of the compounds that most tour groups don't visit
- Upgrade to include a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Seville Cathedral and La Giralda
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide close to the Statue of the Inmaculada Conception at Plaza del Triunfo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Walk through the UNESCO World Heritage Site, observe the Rooms of Charles V, the Patio of the Maidens, the Plaster Patio, the Hunting Patio, the Horse Shoe Arches, and the Ambassador's Room. Get a breath of fresh air in the meticulously manicured English gardens, featuring flowers, fruit trees, and water features.
Be sure to bring your camera for photos of architectural details representing styles from the Mudéjar to the 19th century. Hear about the famous monarch and poet al-Mutamid and what life was like in Spain in 1812.
Your tour concludes after exploring this remarkable representation of Spanish history.
Upgrade: Seville Cathedral Skip-The-Line entry and Guided Tour
Maximize your time in Seville by upgrading your tour to include skip-the-line entry and a guided tour of Seville Cathedral—the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. After exploring the Alcazar, stroll to Seville Cathedral and discover the UNESCO-listed landmark alongside your guide.
Be amazed by the intricate interior décor of 80 chapels: admire prismatic stained glass, priceless masterpieces by Goya and Murillo, and the reputed remains of Christopher Columbus. Ascend to the summit of La Giralda—architectural evidence of the mosque that the cathedral replaced—and absorb spectacular city views.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that in order to visit the Cathedral you will need to choose it at booking time
- The duration of the tour to the Alcazar is 90 minutes, the duration of the tour to the Alcazar and the Cathedral is 3 hours
- Due to the current policy of the Alcázar, at the moment of the booking you must email the provider the full name, ID or passport number, of each traveller (babies included) and also present the ID or passport before entering the monument. Without all this data, the entry can be rejected
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Alcazar of Seville Early Access with Optional Seville Cathedral.
- "There is a break in the middle of the Alcazar and Cathedral for drinks, food and bathroom, however the tour does get a LITTLE bit tiring towards the end so be prepared to walk and stand a lot." See review
- "The early access is the best way to see the Alcazar in order to avoid too many people and the queues." See review
- "It was a very long day so be prepared for it!" See review