Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
13 Tours & Activities
Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica) Tours
2 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
95 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Don’t spend all morning waiting in line for a ticket: with this ticket package to Seville’s Parque Isla Magica, skip the lines with your family and waste no time before enjoying all that this action-packed theme park has to offer. Experience the thrills and spills of the Jaguar rollercoaster and all of the park’s other rides; play around in the pools and waterslides of Agua Magica; and enjoy a range of live shows with music, acrobatics, horses and more.
- Explore a sprawling theme park divided into six unique themed worlds
- Plenty of restaurants and cafes in each world, serving a range of cuisines
- Get souvenirs, photos and essentials like sunscreen at the park’s stores
- Easy to get to from central Seville, near plenty of public transport stops
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointIsla Magica, Pabellon de Espana, S/N, 41092 Seville Spain
6/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Calle Francos, 19, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Parque Isla Magica Admission Ticket ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Parque Isla Magica Admission Ticket ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Parque Isla Magica Admission Ticket ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Not far from Seville city centre and ideal if you want a water park in the day and theme park at night." See review
Product code: 8512P67
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksSevilleSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaTheme Parks - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - CádizTheme Parks - CádizAttractions & Museums - CádizSkip-the-Line Tours - CordobaTheme Parks - CordobaAttractions & Museums - CordobaCategory
Casa de la GuitarraEl Arenal DistrictBaraka Sala FlamencaTorre del OroMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Casa de la MemoriaHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Basílca de la MacarenaPlaza de AméricaPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Santa Cruz Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)