12 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore beyond the borders of Spain with a daytrip across the strait of Gibraltar to Tangier in Morocco. After hotel pick-up in Seville, travel to the port town of Tarifa and board a ferry to Tangier. Follow your guide on a walking tour through the bazaar and the medina, or old town. Relax over a traditional Moroccan lunch and visit a 19th century lighthouse at Spartel Cape. Camel rides on the beach are optional.
- Climb aboard a ferry in Tarifa and cruise to Tangier
- Set out on a walking tour through the old town and its market
- Taste traditional food during lunch at a Moroccan restaurant
- Ride a camel on a local beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Local guide in Tangier
Optional Camel ride
Please check the visa requirements for your country.
Traditional lunch (arranged by us for a local payment €15)
Return ferry tickets (arranged by us for a local payment of €80)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guest from hotels/accommodations/locations in Seville City Centre. The pickup might be in a nearby location and not the exact address.
PLEASE NOTE: Pickup time will vary depending on Ferry departure. Please keep the whole day free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case the ferry company cancels the ferry ride due to bad weather conditions and does not offer another ferry within the next 2 hours the tour will be cancelled and NO REFUND will be be possible except for lunch, ferry tickets and the optional camel ride. We advise you strongly to have a travel insurance to be covered in such cases!!!
- Discover Africa in a comfortable day trip
- Learn about the Andalusian, Moorish, colonial and Moroccan architectural influences in this city.
- Ride a camel on the beach (optional), costs 18€ as local payment and learn the cave of Hercules.
- Enjoy the rich and flavorful Moroccan cuisine in a traditional local restaurant (local payment of €15 PP) to be paid 1 week prior to the date by credit card.
- Infant seats available
- Local payment of €80 PP for the return ferry tickets to be paid 1 week prior to the date by credit card.
- Please leave the entire day free as ferries can change their timetable and your start and return time will be affected accordingly.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Not Just a Tourist
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tangier Day Trip from Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tangier Day Trip from Seville?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "As others mentioned, lunch is the only meal provided and is later in the afternoon, so you may want to pack snacks and eat breakfast as we didnt get back to Tarifa until about 9:30 pm." See review
- "Sevilla is quiet and not much is open on Sundays, so this was a great day to be out of the city." See review
Product code: 9924P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSevilleUnique Experiences - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaWater Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - CádizBus Tours - CádizNature and Wildlife - CádizWater Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizUnique Experiences - CordobaBus Tours - CordobaNature and Wildlife - CordobaWater Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Casa de la MemoriaCasa de la GuitarraHospital de los VenerablesBasílca de la MacarenaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoSanta Cruz Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Maria Luisa ParkSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Baraka Sala FlamencaEl Palacio AndaluzPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Plaza de América