Departure & Return
We meet at the entrance arch to the Archbishop's Palace, in Plaza Virgen de Lor Reyes, a few meters from La Giralda. Please arrive 10 minutes before, to start the visit on time.
We finish the tour inside the Cathedral, so that they can climb the Tower at the end of the visit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers are kindly requested to report to the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the visit
- Essential identity card or original passport if you have booked with age discounts
- The cathedral does not allow entry in pants that are too short or in a tank top
- It is recommended to bring your own headphones in case the use of radio guides is necessary
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sevilla en un día. Visitas guiadas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands