- Full-day Granada, Alhambra Palace, and Albaicin tour from Seville
- Enjoy priority access with skip-the-line tickets to the Alhambra Palace
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Alhambra Palace and Nasrid Palace on a guided walking tour
- Discover the hidden Nasrid palaces of the Albaicin quarter on an optional walking tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport from Seville
Departure & Return
Phone contact: + 34 954 211 609 / +34 664 274 428
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The order of visits can be changed due to unexpected circumstances or the Alhambra monument schedule
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please confirm the exact time of pick-up by calling the supplier the day before your tour.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andalsur Viajes, Congresos y excursiones S.L
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-day Skip-the-line Granada, Alhambra Palace and Albaicin tour from Seville.
- "A long day but could catch up on snooze time for much of the driving - due to early start and in excess of 7kms of walking!!" See review