Are you interested in?
Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede) Tours
234 Tours & Activities
386 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
710 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enhance your experience of Seville’s UNESCO-listed landmarks on a private full-day tour. With a guide, you’ll explore the Alcazar of Seville and gaze at the interminable ceilings of Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa Marta de la Sede). Relish the freedom to customize your itinerary: choose to absorb the ambient charm of the Triana district, be astonished by the beauty of Plaza de España or walk the banks of the Guadalquivir River. Rest assured you’ll see the best of Seville while receiving undivided attention from your guide on this private tour.
- Private full-day sightseeing tour of Seville
- Choose to visit UNESCO-listed landmarks like Giralda Tower (El Giraldillo) and Alcazar of Seville
- Stroll the banks of the Guadalquivir River
- Navigate the streets of distinctive districts like Triana and Santa Cruz
- Customize your itinerary according to your interests
- Receive undivided attention from your guide on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
7-hour tour in Seville
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaza Virgen de los Reyes, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please contact tour provider for times and meeting place
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guia en sevilla
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville in a Day: Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville in a Day: Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seville in a Day: Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seville in a Day: Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16509P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizFull-day Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaFull-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Hospital de los VenerablesRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Casa de la MemoriaMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Barrio Santa CruzPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Baraka Sala FlamencaEl Palacio AndaluzSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Basílca de la MacarenaMaria Luisa ParkTorre del OroHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)El Arenal DistrictTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)