- Get a unique perspective of Seville’s major highlights with this walking tour
- See landmarks in the historical city center like the UNESCO-listed Alcazar of Seville
- Tick off top attractions including Seville Cathedral and Torre de la Plata
- Perfect for first-time visitors to Seville
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiitng next to the Torre del Oro at Paseo de Cristobal Colon in Seville with a sign with the logo of Amigo Tours.
What To Expect
From here, your guide will take you through the streets of the old town where you will pass by the octagonal military tower Torre de la Plata, built during the Almohad Caliphate. From there, your group will make its way to the imposing Cathedral of Seville.
The Cathedral of Seville is the largest Gothic building in the world and was registered in 1987 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Here you will stop at several of the most outstanding points of the Cathedral's façade, where your guide will highlight some of the architectural elements used in its construction.
Not far from the Cathedral, you will find the Alcazar of Seville. Your guide will share some of the history and stories that hide within, before heading into the Barrio de Santa Cruz.
The vibrant Santa Cruz neighborhood was the Jewish quarter in medieval times, and is now a popular spot for tourists.
This walking tour visits the most important points of this beautiful city and offers the chance to learn about its history
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms