1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Streamline your visit to the Alcázar in Seville by booking your admission ticket in advance. This attraction is part of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Site in Seville, and its popularity can lead to long ticket lines. This advance ticket option allows you to choose the time of your visit, and skip the long entrance lines.
- Includes admission ticket to the Alcázar
- Take a self-guided tour of the stunning monument
- Beat the lines at this major attraction
- Learn about the history of Spain
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the Alcazar
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Notice that there might be delays due to security checks
- PDF guide to the Royal Alcazar
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointReal Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The monument has to be visited at the time that the ticket is purchased for! But it can change depending on the availability of the monument
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
- Note: This voucher is not your ticket to the monuments. You will receive an email with the tickets and reference numbers, please check your Spam inbox!. Please have them on your phone.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Tickets will be sent at the beginning of the month of the visit
- No refunds or cancellations can be applied after the tickets are sent!
- If the time booked is not available, we will send you tickets for the next available slot, there can be a 30min-1h-1h30 gap, so please try to keep your day clear
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Njat
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alcazar of Seville Skip the Line Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Alcazar of Seville Skip the Line Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Alcazar of Seville Skip the Line Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 139823P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSevilleSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - CádizAttractions & Museums - CádizSkip-the-Line Tours - CordobaAttractions & Museums - CordobaCategory
Torre del OroPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Santa Cruz Hospital de los VenerablesAire Ancient Baths SevillaPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Casa de la GuitarraHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Casa de la MemoriaGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)El Arenal DistrictMaria Luisa ParkSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)El Palacio AndaluzMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)