3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the fascinating history and ancient legends of two of Seville’s World Heritage-listed landmarks, the Royal Alcázar and the Seville Cathedral. On this private, 3-hour tour, beat the crowds and enjoy skip-the-line access to the popular attractions. Marvel at the ornate Moorish architecture and elaborate gardens of the Alcázar while learning about the palace’s royal history, and hear the stories that surround the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off and the personalized attention of your guide.
- Private, 3-hour tour of Seville's World Heritage-listed landmarks
- Discover royal history at the Alcázar palace
- Visit the Seville Cathedral, the world's largest Gothic cathedral
- Skip-the-line access to two of Seville's most popular attractions
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Private walking tour
Hotel pickup (only selected hotels)
Tickets to the Cathedral (€10 for adults; €4 for seniors and students up to 25 years old)
Tickets to the Alcazar (€12.5 for adults; €4 for retirees and students; 1€ for children under 16 years old)
Departure & Return
Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will receive an automatic email: please print or show it on your smart phone to the guide
- Difficulty level: average. You will need comfortable shoes and good mobility
- Private tours are exclusive and can also be arranged as tailor-made; If you wish something different send the tour operator an e-mail
- The Cathedral is closed on November 4 and 5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville Private Tour to the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville Private Tour to the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Seville Private Tour to the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seville Private Tour to the Royal Alcazar and Cathedral?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5819P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Casa de la MemoriaHospital de los VenerablesPlaza de AméricaSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Casa de la GuitarraTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Baraka Sala FlamencaRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Santa Cruz Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)