- Explore Seville's medieval history and Jewish Quarter during a guided tour
- Walk the narrow streets of Santa Cruz, one of Seville's oldest neighborhoods
- Pass by the exterior of Seville's famous Alcazar (Royal Palace)
- Discover ancient monuments like Roman columns and Alfalfa Square, a one-time Moorish marketplace
- Great way to steep your Seville visit in history and ancient culture
Departure & Return
Plaza del Triunfo junto a la estatua de la Inmaculada (blanca). Su guía llevará un paraguas morado o naranja.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant confirmation, please print your voucher or show it on your smart phone to the guide
- Please note, the supplier will not be responsible of repayment in case of delays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff