1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Seville under the enchanting cloak of darkness on a 1.5-hour sightseeing tour including a flamenco show. With a guide, stroll through Seville’s illuminated streets, and see important landmarks before making your way to a flamenco venue located in the La Macarena district. Depending on which option was selected at booking, enjoy either a drink, tapas selection, or an a la carte meal before the show. After settling into your seat, immerse yourself in an energetic spectacle of dance and drama before returning to your hotel in a comfortable vehicle.
- 1.5-hour evening sightseeing tour of Seville, including a flamenco show
- Observe prominent Seville landmarks at nighttime
- Listen to informative commentary from your guide
- Witness the dance and drama of a traditional flamenco show
- Upgrade to enjoy either a tapas selection or a la carte meal before the show
- Round-trip transport from your hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks & Foods for children from 0 to 5 years old (consumption must be paid by the customer)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Some hotels do not vehicle access, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point. Please, indicate in the observations your accommodation in Seville and wait for the Visitours (local operator) indications by email.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville Evening Tour with Flamenco Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville Evening Tour with Flamenco Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seville Evening Tour with Flamenco Show?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seville Evening Tour with Flamenco Show?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9860P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flamenco PerformanceSkip-the-Line ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingSevilleFlamenco Performance - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaFlamenco Performance - CádizSkip-the-Line Tours - CádizFlamenco Performance - CordobaSkip-the-Line Tours - CordobaCategory
Torre del OroCasa de la GuitarraMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoCasa de la MemoriaCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) El Palacio AndaluzSanta Cruz Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)El Arenal DistrictBaraka Sala Flamenca