- 2.5 hour kayaking tour on Seville's Guadalquivir River
- Get a new perspective on the city's waterside landmarks
- Escape the urban traffic and get unobstructed views of highlights like the Maestranza bullring and the 1992 World Expo grounds
- No kayaking experience necessary
- All equipment provided
- Family-friendly adventure
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Two people per kayak (1 adult + child or 2 adults)
- Dress code is sporty
- We recommend you to take a second set of clothes and shoes with you
- Changing room available where you can also leave your belongings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Sunblock cream is recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sevilla 2.5-Hour Kayaking Tour on the Guadalquivir River.