- Guided tour of Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower
- Learn about the Cathedral’s fascinating history from a knowledgeable guide
- Save time with skip-the-line access
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Find and follow the Orange T-shirt / Umbrella Estatua de la Inmaculada (the white statue)
What To Expect
As you stroll around the magnificent interiors, listen as your guide explains how the cathedral was built on the site of a 12th-century Almohad Mosque. Admire highlights like the elaborate Gothic altarpiece and the domed ceiling of the Chapter House, spot decorative details that still remain from its years as a mosque and pay a visit to the tomb of Christopher Columbus.
Next, use your skip-the-line ticket to enter the iconic Giralda Tower, once the mosque’s minaret, and enjoy breath-taking views of the city from the viewing platform.
fter bidding your guide farewell, stick around to explore further or head back to the city to continue sightseeing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Seville Cathedral and Giralda Tower Guided Tour.