1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enhance your experience of a treasured landmark during a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Alcázar of Seville. Purchase a skip-the-line entrance ticket and sail past the long lines with your priority-access pass. Alongside your guide, you’ll embark on a tour of expansive courtyards, Gothic chambers and the palace’s beautiful gardens. Learn about the fascinating history of the Alcázar of Seville and received personalized attention on this small-group tour.
- Small-group tour of the Alcazar in Seville
- Upgrade your itinerary to include a tour of Seville Cathedral
- Skip the line with fast-track entry once your ticket is purchased
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site with a guide to narrate
Saved to wishlist!
Knowing the places where Games of Thrones were shot
Skip The Line
Departure & Return
Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour with Skip the Line Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour with Skip the Line Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour with Skip the Line Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour with Skip the Line Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Quite expensive but worth it for quality of Maria's tour." See review
Product code: 5819P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Basílca de la MacarenaBaraka Sala FlamencaTorre del OroRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Casa de la GuitarraSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Hospital de los VenerablesSanta Cruz Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Plaza de AméricaMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Barrio Santa CruzLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Maria Luisa Park