2 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Official and Local Guide
Get to know in depth the two great historical neighborhoods of Seville
Food and drink
Tip the Guides
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feel The city
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Cruz and Triana Neighborhood?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Cruz and Triana Neighborhood?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Santa Cruz and Triana Neighborhood?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Cruz and Triana Neighborhood?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Cruz and Triana Neighborhood
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Basílca de la MacarenaEl Arenal DistrictFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Hospital de los VenerablesBarrio Santa CruzCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Torre del OroEl Palacio AndaluzBaraka Sala FlamencaMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Santa Cruz Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Casa de la GuitarraGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Maria Luisa Park