6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Benefit from traveling around Seville with your own private guide to see the Roman ruins of Italica and explore the highlights of Seville. Learn about Italica’s importance as the first Roman city on the Iberian peninsula, and its role in the HBO series Game of Thrones. Then head back to central Seville into see the Jewish Quarter, the UNESCO-listed Alcazar and Cathedral, Plaza de España, and other attractions.
- Private full-day Italica and Seville tour
- Hear about Spanish history and stories about Game of Thrones
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for 6 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private luxury vehicle for 6 hours
Entrance to Italica
Other entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
2: Italica, 41970, Seville, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice inside the city of Seville
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 6-hour Tour of Italica (GOT) and Seville with Hotel pick up and drop off?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 6-hour Tour of Italica (GOT) and Seville with Hotel pick up and drop off?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 6-hour Tour of Italica (GOT) and Seville with Hotel pick up and drop off?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 6-hour Tour of Italica (GOT) and Seville with Hotel pick up and drop off?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizCity Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaCity Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaBasílca de la MacarenaCasa de la GuitarraCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Hospital de los VenerablesTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Torre del OroMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Baraka Sala FlamencaMaria Luisa ParkEl Arenal DistrictSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)El Palacio Andaluz