1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Glide through the streets of Seville on this easy guided Segway tour of the city's top attractions, including Plaza España, Plaza de Armas, and more. This tour includes an instructional portion for you to get comfortable using your Segway and is limited to 14 people for a more personalized experience.
- Segway tour of Seville, including Plaza España
- Other top sites include Alameda de Hércules and Teatro Lope de Vega
- Glide through the city streets with the ease of a Segway, which lets you cover more ground in less time
- Segway training at start of tour makes it suitable for beginner riders
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
C. Zaragoza, 7, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
PUNTO DE ENCUENTRO ALL OF SEVILLE.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 9
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tour Oficial Sevilla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour: Seville City Center and Plaza España via Segway?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour: Seville City Center and Plaza España via Segway?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour: Seville City Center and Plaza España via Segway
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleHistorical Tours - AndaluciaSegway Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - CádizSegway Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CordobaSegway Tours - CordobaCategory
Baraka Sala FlamencaLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoSanta Cruz Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Hospital de los VenerablesAire Ancient Baths SevillaHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Casa de la MemoriaTorre del OroEl Palacio AndaluzChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Barrio Santa CruzSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Casa de la GuitarraMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Plaza de América