Are you interested in?
379 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
109 Tours & Activities
498 Tours & Activities
7 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
*Three -Tastes, Tapas & Traditions of Seville Food Tour - walking tour around tapas bars of Seville
**Andalusian Cooking-Class: The Tastes of Sevilha, Cadiz & Huelva: Cooking class with wine pairings
***Gourmet Sherry and Wine Lovers Experience - 8 Food Tastings paired + 4 wine tasting options;
****Artisan Crafted local Beer - Artisan-crafted brewery with a variety of beers at your choice;
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Inglaterra, Plaza Nueva, 7, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iberian Escapes
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spanish Tapas, Sherry & Culture Discovery in Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Spanish Tapas, Sherry & Culture Discovery in Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Spanish Tapas, Sherry & Culture Discovery in Seville?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spanish Tapas, Sherry & Culture Discovery in Seville?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 75370P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleFood Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaMulti-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - CádizBus Tours - CádizWine Tastings - CádizMulti-day Tours - CádizFood Tours - CordobaBus Tours - CordobaWine Tastings - CordobaMulti-day Tours - CordobaCategory
El Arenal DistrictSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Santa Cruz Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Hospital de los VenerablesAire Ancient Baths SevillaCasa de la MemoriaPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Baraka Sala FlamencaFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Barrio Santa CruzSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoCasa de la Guitarra