3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this compact walking tour, experience some of Seville's historic highlights without wasting your whole day on a tour bus. Visit two of the city's three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Royal Alcázar of Seville and the Cathedral of Seville, and explore them without waiting in line - entrance fees are covered by your tour costs. Learn about the city's rich history, from its royal heritage to the lives of its average citizens, from your small group's guide.
- Don't miss out on your guide's commentary: audio systems provided
- Start your tour with a walk around Seville's fascinating Santa Cruz quarter
- This tour is wheelchair-accessible and can cater to your mobility concerns
- Family-friendly: under-12s can get discounted tickets for this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Santa Cruz Neighborhood walking tour
Mandatory tourist audio systems
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Jardines de Murillo, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cathedral & Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour (Skip the Line)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cathedral & Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour (Skip the Line)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cathedral & Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour (Skip the Line)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cathedral & Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour (Skip the Line)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you're really into taking photos with tourist attractions (like the friend I was with), I advise you to not take this tour." See review
- "Too large of a group often leads to wasted time." See review
- "I have always been very impressed with Viator tours and guides, but this guide sometimes needed to check himself a little more closely." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cathedral & Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour (Skip the Line)
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones) Tours & TicketsHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsCasa de la Guitarra Tours & TicketsPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador) Tours & TicketsTorre del Oro Tours & TicketsSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana) Tours & TicketsSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsBasílca de la Macarena Tours & TicketsBarrio Santa Cruz Tours & TicketsBaraka Sala Flamenca Tours & TicketsMaria Luisa Park Tours & TicketsInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera) Tours & TicketsEl Arenal District Tours & TicketsSanta Cruz Tours & TicketsEl Palacio Andaluz Tours & TicketsMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Tours & TicketsFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco) Tours & Tickets