Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
64 Tours & Activities
210 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Photo Report with Aquatic Camera
Bilingual and Friendly Instructor
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Calle Rey Juan Carlos I, Sevilla, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 6-12 years old Children must know how to swim, and they must be accompanied by their parents, and that they authorize the activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayak Rio Guadalquivir and Triana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak Rio Guadalquivir and Triana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak Rio Guadalquivir and Triana?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 5819P127
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSevilleKayaking - AndaluciaKayaking - CádizKayaking - CordobaCategory
Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Plaza de AméricaMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Baraka Sala FlamencaCasa de la GuitarraGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Santa Cruz El Palacio AndaluzFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Maria Luisa ParkTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoAire Ancient Baths SevillaMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)