- Full-day trip to Jerez and Cádiz from Seville
- Tour a traditional Jerez sherry bodega and sample a selection of sherry
- Visit the famous Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art in Jerez
- Watch a wonderful performance by the magnificent dancing stallions, including classical dressage
- Ride a ferry to atmospheric Cádiz, one of Europe’s oldest ports
- Explore Cádiz’s old quarter and visit the Tavira Tower for rooftop views via a camera obscura
- Enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) or explore independently
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• 08.00am to 8:30am hotel pick up
• 08.00am from Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)
Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride.