Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
96 Tours & Activities
Maria Luisa Park Tours
94 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Develop a newfound appreciation for the architecture of Seville during this 2.5-hour guided tour of the monuments of the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition and river cruise. Stroll through the beautiful Maria Luisa Park, setting for a world exposition back of the 1920s. You might recognize the park’s Spain Square due to its role in films like 'Lawrence of Arabia' and 'Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones'. Finish your trip with a 1-hour cruise on the Guadalquivir river past sights like Seville’s iconic bullring. A professional art historian guide is also included.
- Take a guided tour of Seville's Ibero-American Exposition park and a sightseeing river cruise
- Professional art historian guide helps put each sight into context
- Explore the buildings and publics squares of Maria Luisa Park, setting for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition
- Admire Spain Square, used as a film set for movies like 'Lawrence of Arabia' and 'Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones'
- Take a sightseeing river cruise past Seville sights like its famous bullring and the Plaza of Spain
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Seville
Return DetailsTour ends at the dock "Torre del Oro".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Printed Voucher required for the river cruise
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended since this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced
- Schedule River Cruise: April-September: 11:00-22:00 h - October-March: 11:00-19:00 h.
- OPERATED BY Andalusia Tour Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ibero-American Exposition of Seville Guided Tour and River Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ibero-American Exposition of Seville Guided Tour and River Cruise?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ibero-American Exposition of Seville Guided Tour and River Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ibero-American Exposition of Seville Guided Tour and River Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23749P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City PackagesPackages & Special EventsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSevilleCity Packages - AndaluciaPackages & Special Events - AndaluciaCity Packages - CádizPackages & Special Events - CádizCity Packages - CordobaPackages & Special Events - CordobaCategory
Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Torre del OroEl Arenal DistrictBaraka Sala FlamencaMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Basílca de la MacarenaLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Maria Luisa ParkRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Santa Cruz Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Plaza de AméricaHospital de los VenerablesEl Palacio Andaluz