Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn how Italica was the birthplace of legendary emperors like Trajan and Hadrian and listen as your guide brings the ruins to life with tales of Ancient Rome. Hear about the games held in the impressive amphitheater, the significance of the Trajan monument and the use of the bird house, gym and bread oven.
With your imagination stoked and your mind spinning with tales of Ancient Rome, end your tour back in central Seville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Edutravel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms