3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enjoy a day outdoors by going on a guided electric bike tour in Seville. Traveling on an electric bike means you won’t get tired legs, and you’ll get to see more than you would do on a walking tour. You’ll travel between dispersed sites with a guide, so you won’t get lost, and see multiple city highlights in a day such as Palace of San Telmo, Alcázar, and Maria Luisa Park.
- Travel with a guide on an electric bike tour, so you don’t get lost
- Spend time outdoors, and pedal past top Seville sites
- Access areas that can’t be reached by car or public transport
- The perfect choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Use of electric bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Calle Alcalde Isacio Contreras, 1B, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATD Bike Holiday S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSevilleCity Tours - AndaluciaMountain Bike Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - CádizMountain Bike Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizCity Tours - CordobaMountain Bike Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Baraka Sala FlamencaHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Casa de la MemoriaSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)El Arenal DistrictEl Palacio AndaluzMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Barrio Santa CruzMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaBasílca de la MacarenaGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)