- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra’s Nasrid Palace, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V
- Marvel at courtyards filled with flowers, fountains and pavilions featuring Moorish architecture
- Take an optional walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albaicin quarter
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• 06.00am to 6:30am hotel pick up
• 06.00am from Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)
Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
What To Expect
Settle aboard your air-conditioned coach and admire the rugged Andalucian countryside as you journey to Granada. Along the way, hear an introduction to your destination’s history, and learn how your route is the same as the one taken by the 19th-century American essayist Washington Irving, author of the famous Tales of the Alhambra.
Catch glimpses of the Alhambra Palace on your approach to Granada and, on arrival, enjoy a guided walking tour of this UNESCO-listed gem. Bypass the entrance lines with your skip-the-line ticket, and enjoy priority access to its main attractions, including the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palace, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V.
A vision of Moorish architecture and art, this exquisite complex dates back to the 13th century, and was built as a royal city, court and retreat for Spain’s Moorish rulers. Admire the Court of Lions and Hall of the Ambassadors, and stroll around the enchanting courtyards, fountains and pavilions as your guide shares details of their history.
Next, drive to the center of Granada to enjoy lunch (own expense). Then, depending on your chosen tour option, take a guided walk of the UNESCO-protected Albaicin quarter, Granada’s old Moorish district.
Stroll down the narrow streets past whitewashed houses, churches, gardens and flower-filled balconies, and stop to take in the area’s spectacular panoramas over the hilltop Alhambra.
Afterward, hop back in your coach and drive back to Seville where your tour finishes at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
- Please note: Depending on the schedule provided by the Alhambra monument the order of the itinerary can be changed.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Granada Day Trip with Skip-the-Line Ticket to Alhambra and Optional AlbaicinTour.
- "Don't bother with the Albaicin walking tour, it's a let down and a bit of a waste of time especially after the Alhambra" See review
- "It’s s long day, but worth it as you are steeped in one of Spain’s many interesting chapters." See review
- "The bus ride is long, but the Alhambra is worth it." See review