- Day trip to Gibraltar from Seville
- Admire views of the Moroccan and Spanish coastlines lining the Mediterranean Sea
- Take a sightseeing tour and learn about the history of this ancient city from your guide
- Visit the famous Rock of Gibraltar and explore St Michael's Cave whilst meeting the local monkeys on your way
- Enjoy free time to explore the wonders of the city, shop and have lunch (own expense)
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable coach included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• 08.00am to 8:30am hotel pick up
• 08.00am from Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)
Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
What To Expect
On arrival, head straight to the iconic Rock of Gibraltar, a natural formation that rises resplendently over the curvaceous coastline. Capture the landmark on camera then delve into the darkened depths of St. Michael’s cave in order to admire some of the unearthly rock sculptures that reside within.
Revel in the outrageous antics of the island’s resident monkeys as they frolic in an attempt to win your attention and affection. Then, enjoy an afternoon of independent exploration as you soak up the atmosphere of charming cafes and browse the boutiques of Main Street for special souvenirs.
Relax during the return journey to Seville, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Gibraltar Day Trip from Seville.
- "That is essentially the ‘tour’ and may be cheaper to do this own your own" See review