Explore our promoted experiences
- Flamenco show at Seville’s famous Tablao El Arenal
- Soak up the atmosphere inside a traditional Andalusian flamenco bar in Seville’s old El Arenal district
- Choose from three different packages: show with drink, show with tapas, or show with dinner
- Watch up to 15 of Seville’s best flamenco dancers perform to live guitar music and singing
- See Spanish gypsy culture expressed through extravagant choreography
Departure & Return
Departure PointTablao Flamenco El Arenal, Calle Rodo 7 Barrio del Arenal, 41001 Seville Spain
What To Expect
Hear an expectant hush descend over the audience, as dancers take to the stage in a vibrant array of outfits. Be hypnotized by the performance of flamboyant flamenco and marvel at the fine-tuned choreography that articulates the emotion and passion of Spanish gypsy culture. Clap to the rhythm of guitar music and melodious singing and applaud raucously when the show reaches its dramatic conclusion.
Feel free to enjoy more drinks at your own expense after show finishes and then make your own way back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Baths are not accessible to wheelchair due to stairs
- Most travelers can participate
- Children (up 3 year) seats available
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms