2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Seville’s history and highlights on a 3-hour electric bike tour. Take advantage of a battery-powered boost to cover more ground than a traditional bike tour and give your muscles a break. Peddle past landmarks like the Old Tobacco Factory, the medieval masterpieces of old town and La Cartuja, site of the 1992 world’s fair. Along the way, learn about the city’s rich history and local way of life from your knowledgeable guide. Join the fun of a group tour, or choose a private tour for a custom-made itinerary.
- Peddle through Seville's historic streets and parks
- Get a battery-powered boost from an electric motor
- See local hotspots and historic landmarks
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle and helmet
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Plaza de Santa Cruz , Pl. de Sta Cruz, 41004 Sevilla, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Rent a Bike Sevilla Plaza de Santa Cruz #4 441004 Seville
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rent a Bike Sevilla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Electric Bike Tour in Seville?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Electric Bike Tour in Seville
150 to 180 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleMountain Bike Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaMountain Bike Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizMountain Bike Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Plaza de AméricaBaraka Sala FlamencaBarrio Santa CruzCasa de la GuitarraAire Ancient Baths SevillaMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)El Arenal DistrictPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoBasílca de la MacarenaMaria Luisa ParkCasa de la MemoriaCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)