Are you interested in?
379 Tours & Activities
Córdoba Synagogue (Sinagoga de Córdoba) Tours
37 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
706 Tours & Activities
9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Once you’ve covered all of Seville’s UNESCO World Heritage sites, see what else Andalusia has to offer on a day trip to Cordoba and Carmona. Ideal for travelers with limited time, this tour means you won’t have to worry about car hire or navigation, or any form of advance planning. Your guide provides local insight into the history of the UNESCO-listed Mezquita and the historic centre of Carmona.
- See more of Andalusia even in limited time on a day trip to Cordoba
- A great cultural introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees and round-trip hotel transfers are included
- Delve deeper into Moorish history as you explore with a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up/Drop off service
Round-trip shared transfer
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
2: Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
3: Calle Rastro, 12a, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact the local service provider for pick-up and drop off details.
Fixed Pick Up points in Seville:
• 08:45h Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6
• 08:50h Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
• 09:00h Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Rastro 12A.
If you wish to be picked up at different locations you might need to pay an extra of €15.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum number of 3 people (in total) of the same language apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please re-confirm time and pick up location with the local service provider upon arrival at your destination
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cordoba and Carmona Day Trip from Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cordoba and Carmona Day Trip from Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cordoba and Carmona Day Trip from Seville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8512P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaAudio Guides - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizAudio Guides - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaAudio Guides - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Hospital de los VenerablesMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)El Palacio AndaluzPlaza de AméricaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Casa de la GuitarraTorre del OroMaria Luisa ParkPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Baraka Sala FlamencaRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Basílca de la MacarenaFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Barrio Santa Cruz