1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a guided tour of Seville Cathedral, the world's 3rd-largest cathedral, to discover its history, Gothic architecture, and art collection. Then climb the bell tower, Torre Giralda, for a panoramic view of the city.
- Explore Seville Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hear about its architectural features and history from a guide
- Enjoy a view from the top of Torre Giralda
- Headset provided for bigger groups to hear the guide more clearly
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets (for groups with more than 8 travelers)
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pl. del Triunfo, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
In front of the Tourist Information Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seniors must show original passport or ID to accede to the reduced rate
- The tour can be made simultaneously in English/Spanish
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEVILLA OFFICIAL TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour Sevilla Cathedral ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour Sevilla Cathedral ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Tour Sevilla Cathedral
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleArchitecture Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaArchitecture Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizArchitecture Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Baraka Sala FlamencaFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Casa de la MemoriaLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Hospital de los VenerablesAire Ancient Baths SevillaEl Palacio AndaluzSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Plaza de AméricaTorre del OroSanta Cruz General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Maria Luisa ParkSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)El Arenal District