Are you interested in?
404 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
705 Tours & Activities
La Caleta Beach Tours
13 Tours & Activities
9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
No visit to Seville is complete without discovering more of what Andalusia has to offer. Explore the whitewashed city of Cadiz on a hassle-free day trip that provides a perfect introduction for first-time visitors. You’ll stay cool as you travel from Seville in air-conditioned comfort and wander between Cadiz attractions, which are shrouded in 3,000 years of history, without the worry of getting lost. Plus, you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide in a small group.
- Discover Cadiz with ease on a day trip from Seville
- A guide takes care of transport and activities so that you don't have to
- Get a more intimate glimpse into the 3,000-year-old city on a walking tour
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off servicer
Wine tasting (optional)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
2: Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
3: Calle Rastro, 12a, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer everyday 3 different pick up locations near Seville city center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum number of 2 people (in total) of the same language apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cadiz and Jerez Day Trip from Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cadiz and Jerez Day Trip from Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cadiz and Jerez Day Trip from Seville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8512P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSevilleFood Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - CádizBus Tours - CádizWine Tastings - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizFood Tours - CordobaBus Tours - CordobaWine Tastings - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)El Palacio AndaluzMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Hospital de los VenerablesBasílca de la MacarenaRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Baraka Sala FlamencaMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Aire Ancient Baths SevillaPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)