3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit Seville’s most notable monuments with ease on this guided walking tour. Accompanied by a guide and priority admission, visit the Alcazar of Seville and learn about the palace’s history without waiting in long lines. Stroll the winding streets of Santa Cruz and the Old Jewish Quarter. Stop at the Seville Cathedral and climb to the top to take in the sweeping views over the city.
- Learn about the city’s history from your guide
- Stroll the scenic streets of Seville
- Admire the views from the Seville Cathedral
- Explore the Alcazar of Seville and the Cathedral
Saved to wishlist!
Visit monuments inside
Tickets of monuments
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The entrance ticket of Alcazar is nominative. Each ticket belongs to one person identified with ID card or Passport. It is mandatory to bring the original document the day of the tour. Alcazar does not allow changes or cancellations.
- The tour may be done in two languages simultaneously
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- All participants need to make reservation, including infants.
- Presentation 15 minutes earlier for checking. The tour starts punctually. Late arrivals will be unable to join the tour and will lose their deposit.
- Sevilla Official Tours is not responsible for any inconveniences that monuments decisions may cause, such as changes in opening/closing times, restriction of any area for security, restoring or any other reason.
- ID or Passport mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEVILLA OFFICIAL TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alcazar and Cathedral Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alcazar and Cathedral Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Earpieces worked real well and were necessary due to the large crowds." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Alcazar and Cathedral Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleArchitecture Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaArchitecture Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizArchitecture Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Torre del OroSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Basílca de la MacarenaLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoBarrio Santa CruzMaria Luisa ParkEl Palacio AndaluzPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Baraka Sala FlamencaHospital de los VenerablesPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Plaza de América