- Cordoba guided tour from Seville
- Visit Alcazar of the Catholic Kings and Cordoba's Great Mosque
- Stroll the UNESCO-listed Historic Center of Cordoba and its Jewish Quarter
- Explore Maimonides Square and its synagogue
- Round-trip hotel transport by minivan included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Some hotels do not vehicle access, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the
nearest available point. Please, indicate in the observations your accommodation in Seville and wait for the Visitours (local operator) indications by email.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter & Synagogue DayTrip from Seville.
- "This tour is a must for anyone interested in Córdoba!" See review