3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in Seville’s historic highlights on a 3-hour walking tour led by a knowledgeable local guide. Learn fascinating facts and ancient legends as you stroll through the narrow streets of Santa Cruz, the city’s historic Jewish quarter. Visit the Royal Alcazar palace and be amazed as you step inside the World Heritage-listed Seville Cathedral. If you like, opt to ascend the magnificent Giralda bell tower for panoramic city views.
- Stroll Seville's historic streets with an expert local guide
- Visit the World-Heritage-listed Seville Cathedral
- Take in breathtaking views from the Giralda bell tower
- Learn about the city's ancient history and local legends
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour walking tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Tickets for cathedral and alcazar
Departure & Return
Plaza Virgen de los Reyes, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guia en sevilla
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Real Gems of Seville. Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Real Gems of Seville. Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Real Gems of Seville. Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Real Gems of Seville. Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16509P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleCity Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizCity Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)El Arenal DistrictChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Torre del OroMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Casa de la GuitarraFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Hospital de los VenerablesSanta Cruz El Palacio AndaluzSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Casa de la MemoriaBaraka Sala FlamencaGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Aire Ancient Baths Sevilla