- 2.5-hour small-group bike tour of Seville
- Cycle through the historic city streets with a local guide
- Enjoy the fresh air and scenery along the River Guadalquivir
- See the flamenco neighborhood of Triana
- Stop often to take photos and learn about the history behind landmarks and local hotspots
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Departure & Return
We wait for you at the bike shop in: Calle Almirante Lobo Nº2, Sevilla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff