7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Shun the self-drive hassles and check off three classic south Bali attractions in just half a day on this convenient private tour. Start at Uluwatu Temple, set atop the cliffs, and capture sweeping views before you watch a “kecak” dance and firewalking performance with the sunset. Finally, travel to Jimbaran Bay and feast on fresh seafood on the sands (own expense) before your private driver drops you home.
- Discover Uluwatu Temple, a fire dance, and Jimbaran Bay in under a day
- Learn about Balinese culture as you watch one of Bali’s unique dances
- Dine on fresh seafood at Jimbaran Beach (own expense)
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
English speaking driver as your guide
Bottle mineral water
Entrance ticket (optional)
Seafood Dinner Packages (optional)
Kecak and fire dance ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional Kecak Dance ticket IDR 150.000/person (pay directly)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rukmana Bali Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day Tour: Fantastic Uluwatu Sunset Temple All-Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day Tour: Fantastic Uluwatu Sunset Temple All-Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-day Tour: Fantastic Uluwatu Sunset Temple All-Inclusive?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-day Tour: Fantastic Uluwatu Sunset Temple All-Inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory