9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the traffic stress and discover the lush landscapes of Bali’s central highlands with your personal driver/guide on this action-packed door-to-door tour. Get up close and personal with macaques at Ubud Monkey Forest; admire the sacred spring at Tirta Empul Temple; and shop at Ubud Art Market. Along the way, enjoy some of the island’s finest views at Tegalalang Rice Terrace and over Lake Batur. Tour excludes entrance fees.
- See Ubud Monkey Forest, Tirta Empul Temple, Tegalalang, Mt. Batur, and more
- Enjoy a more intimate experience: just you, your group, and your driver/guide
- Taste coffee on a traditional highland plantation
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced English speaking driver / guide
Transport by private vehicle with air conditioner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sarong to use for visit the temple
Any entrance fees approx USD 13 for all attraction per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointSafe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) - Day Tours, Denpasar 80221 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver at the hotel lobby.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult
- Dress code is formal
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Safe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud & Kintamani Volcano Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud & Kintamani Volcano Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud & Kintamani Volcano Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud & Kintamani Volcano Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud & Kintamani Volcano Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory