Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from hotel/accommodation in areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.
08.00 - 09.00 : Start the tour (Base on location of your hotel/accommodation)
09.30 : Visit Campuhan Ridge Walk
10.30 : Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
11.45 : Visit Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
13.30 : Lunch in Indonesian Restaurant
14.30 : Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
15.30 : Drive back to your hotel
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Bali Tours - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ubud Countryside Tour: Campuhan Ridge Walk, Rice Terrace, and Coffee Plantation.