7 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Airport Pick-Up and Drop Off
Minimum Drink Allowance at selected Luxè Events
In-Villa daily Breakfast
Access to all Luxè Week events and activities
7 Day Stay in a Luxury Villa
Transport to all Luxè Week events
Departure & Return
Departure PointFinns VIP Beach Club, Jalan Pantai Berawa No: 5, Tibubeneng, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up from their villa.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Luxè Week
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Luxè Week?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Luxè Week?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Luxè Week?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Luxè Week?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 241792P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNightlifeSightseeing Passes Food, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingSeminyakSkip-the-Line Tours - BaliNightlife - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliSkip-the-Line Tours - KutaNightlife - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaSkip-the-Line Tours - JimbaranNightlife - JimbaranSightseeing Passes - JimbaranCategory