11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
3 Hours Rafting in Telaga Waja River with Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
All Entrance Ticket
Rafting Insurance, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 65 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 67379P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursStand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Ports of Call ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursPlantation ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliWater Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFloat Trips - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaWater Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFloat Trips - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranUnderground Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory