Are you interested in?
On the Water
396 Tours & Activities
47 Tours & Activities
691 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
3 Hours Rafting in Telaga Waja River
Safety Approved Equipment, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Professional River Rafting Guide
Insurance Coverage, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 65 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Telaga Waja Rafting and Jimbaran Seafood Dinner Packages?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Telaga Waja Rafting and Jimbaran Seafood Dinner Packages?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Telaga Waja Rafting and Jimbaran Seafood Dinner Packages?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 67379P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliDining Experiences - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliShore Excursions - KutaDining Experiences - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranDining Experiences - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranWhite Water Rafting - JimbaranCategory