10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 Hours Rafting in Telaga Waja River and 2 Hours ATV Ride in Ubud
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Professional River Rafting Guide and ATV Ride Instructor
Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 65 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 12 years for ATV Single Ride
- Children age 5-11 must be accompanied by an adult for ATV Tandem Ride
- For tandem ride: must be booked in multiples of 2, example: 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 traveler
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Telaga Waja Rafting and Bali ATV Ride Packages?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Telaga Waja Rafting and Bali ATV Ride Packages?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Telaga Waja Rafting and Bali ATV Ride Packages?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Next onto the ATV tour, this was awesome fun, don't forget to bring a spare change of clothes expect to get very muddy." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranWhite Water Rafting - JimbaranCategory