Snorkeling in Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali : Snorkel in the clear blue waters
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Professional Snorkeling Instructor
Traditional Boat Transfers to 2 Spots of Snorkeling
All Snorkeling Equipment (Mask, Fins, Life Jacket)
Approx 1 Hour Snorkeling Each at 2 Different Spots
Tax and Service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling in Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali : Snorkel in the clear blue waters?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling in Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali : Snorkel in the clear blue waters?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling in Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali : Snorkel in the clear blue waters?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71852P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliJet Boating - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaWater Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSnorkeling - KutaJet Boating - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory