10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
A set menu lunch
Equipment for snorkeling and quad bike
Boat transfer to 2 spots of snorkeling
Shower facilities and changing room
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rukmana Bali Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quad Bike Ride with Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Beach All-inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quad Bike Ride with Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Beach All-inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quad Bike Ride with Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Beach All-inclusive?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quad Bike Ride with Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Beach All-inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSnorkelingWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSeminyak4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliSnorkeling - Bali4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaExtreme - KutaSnorkeling - Kuta4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranCategory