8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Absorb the sacred splendor of Uluwatu Temple on a private full-day trip from South Denpasar. In the Balinese sunshine, you’ll visit the gorgeous Pandawa Beach and swim in the crystal clear waters of Labuan Sait Beach. Visit locations used to film scenes from hit movie, ‘Eat, Pray, Love’, and watch a mesmerizing kecak fire dance with the Uluwatu Temple as the backdrop. Then, after the sun has set, you’ll head to Jimbaran Bay to feast on an Indonesian lunch as you face the ocean. Round-trip transport from your South Denpasar hotel is included.
- Private full-day tour to Uluwatu Temple from South Denpasar
- Enjoy the soft sands and crystal clear water of Pandawa Beach and Labuan Sait Beach.
- Watch the sunset at the majestic Uluwatu Temple
- Feast upon a delicious Indonesian meal at Jimbaran Bay
- Round-trip transport from South Denpasar is included
- Receive the undivided attention of your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with air-conditioned minivan
Romantic Dinner at Jimbaran Bay (if option selected)
All Fees and Taxes
Ticket to kecak fire dance
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Uluwatu Temple & Southern Bali Highlights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Uluwatu Temple & Southern Bali Highlights?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Uluwatu Temple & Southern Bali Highlights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This tour is a must and with Surya as guide you will remember this day your entire life !" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranCategory